Hot Ginger Latte Recipe
Yield: 1 cup (1 serving size: 230ml)
- 20ml Hydro-syrup Ginger (Sirup Jahe)
- 25-30ml espresso
- 180 Fresh Milk or alternative milk (best with oat milk or fresh milk)
1. Pour Hydro-syrup ginger and espresso into a cup, stir well.
2. Pour the milk into a metallic milk pitcher designed for steaming.
3. Steam milk with espresso machine steam wand or if you don’t have espresso machine with steam wand, you can use microwave or handheld frother.
4. Pour steamed milk into the cup.